We are especially proud to offer our guests a unique poolside environment. Whether you wish to soak up the sunshine or to experience cuisine at its best, our tranquil garden setting is idyllic for the perfect holiday.
We are open from 09,00 - 18.00 Monday - Saturday. Sunday Pool and restaurant closed.
Guests can enjoy the perfect summer day within our peaceful surroundings. There is always something to do, whether it is lounging in the sun or reading a book in the shade, our well equipped pool area offers you complimentary sun beds and umbrellas.
Your poolside read can be chosen from our extensive library.
At the pool bar we offer a wide selection of refreshments, ice creams, breakfast, snacks, salads made to order and always using the best ingredients.
The unique tastes of Greece guarantee that you are in for many culinary surprises during your stay in the country. Contrary to common belief, you will discover that Greek cuisine is not only moussaka, souvlaki and Greek salad, but has a wide variety of dishes that can meet the culinary demands of fish and meat-eaters and vegetarians in an extremely satisfying way.
Things could not be different, anyway, in the country that gave birth to symposiums and the Epicurean philosophers. It was, in fact, Archestratos who, in 330 B.C., wrote the first cookbook in History, and reminded us that cuisine is a sign of civilisation.
Greece has a culinary tradition of approximately 4,000 years. Nevertheless, like most national cuisines, Greek cuisine has both influenced others and embraced ideas from its eastern and western neighbours.
Whether you are a traditional sun seeker, an adventurous sailing or diving enthusiast or just want to experience Greece at its best, there is something for everyone in Corfu. The local cuisine is fantastic with many recipes that would satisfy even the most demanding food connoisseurs. Some of the dishes to look out for:
- Starters: Tzatziki, Taramosalata, Saganaki, Skordopsomo, Feta Cheese, Tirokafteri, Ntolmades, Tiropitakia, Keftedes.
- Main Courses: Sofrito, Stifado, Pastitsado, Mousakas, Bourdeto, Souvalki, Gemista, Briam, Kleftiko.
- Fish: Any fish found in the Mediterranean Sea as well as prawns, lobster, octopus, squid. Always fresh and always full of taste.
- Salads: The one and only…Greek Salad
- Desserts: Baklavas, Kataifi, Galactoboureko, Karidopita, Koum Quat, Fresh fruit, Greek Yoghurt with local honey and Nuts.
- Drinks: Retsina, Local wine, Koum Quat, Tsitsibira, Alpha Beer, Ouzo, Metaxa Brandy, Greek Coffee, Kafe Frape.
Simply put, Greece is a country where you can explore your senses…
|General:||Air Conditioning • Safety Deposit Box • Family rooms|
|Internet:||Free WiFi is available in all areas|
|Kitchen:||Kitchenette • Refrigerator • Electric kettle|
|Outdoors:||Balcony • Outdoor pool • Garden|
|Food & Drink:||Bar • Snack bar|
|Services:||Car hire • Laundry • Fax/photocopying • Sunbeds & Umbrellas • iron|
|Languages spoken:||Greek • English|
TitleYour text here...
Best sights in area:Benitses